Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hawaii 5-0 Season 2 Episode 20 Review

This episode starts off with Steve leaving a 'Dear Danno', saying that he is going to find Joe White and find out the truth about Shelburne.


I loved how the writers added in the story about Kamekona's Shrimp Truck, that definitely made me laugh.
In this episode we saw a different side of Danno, that he can be a strong leader and he gets very worried about Steve leaving without telling him anything.
I also loved seeing more Chin and Danno time:)


I love how in this episode we found out more about Max and his past, we found out that he is adopted and his real mother was murdered. 


I really enjoyed this episode, but the ending confused me a bit, I wonder where Steve will be going next if he is leaving Japan??





No comments:

Post a Comment